3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, July 25, 2014

Mom's Night Out by Tricia Goyer Book Review






Moms' Night Out
 

In conjunction with the nationwide release of the MOMS' NIGHT OUT film, in theaters on& May 9thB&H is set to publish two film tie-in products perfect for moms looking for an endearing, fictional escape or those needing humorous, daily doses of encouragement.

The MOMS' NIGHT OUT novelization and devotional help to celebrate real family life — where everything can go wrong and still turn out all right. Available in bookstores everywhere on April 22nd, treat yourself to a copy or buy one for mom this Mother's Day!







                           

 My review;

This book was a great book to read especially if you can relate to it. There is not a mother around who has not been overwhelmed at one time or another. Tricia Goyer is one of my favorite authors and I love everything she writes. This is another one not to be missed. I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book by B& H Publishing and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1